Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I just purchased the Halloween Treat Offer and email doesn’t show my coupon code. It just says "Coupon code: " and doesn’t have a code. Please send me my code.

ourblok Friend

Friendly bump.

lmckdhu Friend

Hi support,

I just bought the https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/halloween-2017 , my account joomlart is fine that why i can write here. but how can I access to Gavick, I already create account and it’s working, but how can i get my treat now 1 year? and jomsocial 100$?

Your Halloween Treat Package (1 year Membership of JoomlArt and Gavick Templates; $100 OFF JomSocial Products) download is after the link here:… bla…

If you have any question about our Halloween Treat Package (1 year Membership of JoomlArt and Gavick Templates; $100 OFF JomSocial Products) or technical issue, please visit our support forum

can you please tell me how to get access to Gavick and 100$ OFF Jomsocial.

Thanks,

hasrhgni Friend

Me too!

1. problem
    lmckdhu Friend

the same here. no coupon and no access gavick……I sent an email but hear nothing ………………..

ourblok Friend

I’m still waiting for a response…

lmckdhu Friend

I got an email and everything is fine. I got My Halloween Treat as promotion!!!
    Many Thanks Admin!
    /lmckdhu

lmckdhu Friend

Hi I got the email with coupons for gavick and jomsocial. I got my Halloween Treat.
    Many Thanks Admin
    /lmckdhu

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guys

We had an issue with few emails sent out yesterday as they didn’t include the coupons inside. We already fixed this and manual emails have been sent to the users with missing coupons.
    Please check your inbox and open the latest email from us.

websaja Friend

Hi,

Still have not received anything

Anonymous Moderator

Hi, Still have not received anything

The email titled "Ding Dong! Your Halloween treats have arrived!" was sent to you on 26th Oct. Please help to hec again.
    I actually just resent the email to you too just in case.

websaja Friend

My bad, found it thank you

nadegea Friend

Hi,
    I purchased your Halloween Treat Package, my account joomlart is fine but i can’t connect to Gavick Templates for Joomla.
    Can you please tell me how to get access to Gavick ?
    Best regards

Anonymous Moderator

I purchased your Halloween Treat Package, my account joomlart is fine but i can’t connect to Gavick Templates for Joomla.
    Can you please tell me how to get access to Gavick ?

I checked and the coupons has been delivered to you via email on Oct 23. Our email sent to you was titled "Your UnBOOlievable Codes for Halloween Treat Package!".
    Anyway I’ve just forwarded you this email again, please check your email inbox now.

taurusdesign Friend

Hello, i have a same problem, no coupon. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum