Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 840 total)
  • Author

Thanks! Was also at wrong forumn.

hoststs Friend

how to change joomla template background image

pavit Moderator

<em>@hoststs 411367 wrote:</em><blockquote>how to change joomla template background image</blockquote>

Hi

Could you please ask your question in the template specific support dedicated forum ?

maybe your question was already answered or we can better help you knowing to which template are you referring

asifpix Friend

Very useful post. Thanks Hung Dinh

ekaup Friend

Hi Hung, I have a problem with submenus in my JA Puresite template. Already send a thread here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/submenu-doesnt-show-in-front/#post-547142
    Alex answered and told me that I had to downgrade from Joomla 3.3.3. to Joomla 3.2.1. I do not know how to do that. I have not yet made any backup for my site. Is there a way to solve this issue?
    Best regards
    Halldor ekaup

tuttyk Friend

hello
    I bought the product does vintas ja year. I thought it was responsive but not true, I have tried to adjust but I could not.
    do you have any idea?

can you see my web site: http://www.eugeniaramos.com/

Thanks

tecnolog Friend

Support seems to me to be great, they are all very friendly and respectful but if I hope best designs in templates, the template that I like more it is ja_nuevo shame is not compatible with third-party extensions as kunena also now am developing with Uber coordial greetings…:)

tecnolog Friend

Support seems to me to be great, they are all very friendly and respectful but if I hope best designs in templates, the template that I like more it is ja_nuevo shame is not compatible with third-party extensions as kunena also now am developing with Uber coordial greetings…:)

tecnolog Friend

sarinsang Friend

excellent.

sarinsang Friend

excellent.

surferkoala Friend

Useful, thanks!

surferkoala Friend

Useful, thanks!

alexandru292 Friend

Very interested, congratulations to author!

alexandru292 Friend

Very interested, congratulations to author!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 840 total)

This topic contains 840 replies, has 816 voices, and was last updated by  alexandru292 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum