Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

The issue with the google maps not showing has happened again, and seems worse than last time. The all in one map just shows a grey square and many of the items displayed have the mini map missing.

In a separate issue, when saving ik2-items about 50% of the time I’m getting a 500 internal server error.

The impact of the missing maps is causing clients not to sign up so it is now urgent to have a permanent fix.

1. allinonemap
    vulkodlaks Friend

Don’t know it the content of this log file may help but attached anyway.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I tried to access the backend of your site to check the configuration on that, but I could not access it. About the config to show the map on your site, you can follow user guide how to show the google map for reference here

Regards

vulkodlaks Friend

Google maps were working as expected, but now seem to randomly display,
    You see a map the first time you look for one but then after there is no map displayed just a grey block

You are setup as a super user ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to check the configuration on your site but I see all that are working as at my end, I need to check this directly on the hosting of your site, you can send me FTP account of your hosting via your reply and set as private reply. I will help to detect this.

vulkodlaks Friend

Just out of curiosity which browser as you using as I seem to have more issues with Microsoft edge, whereas other browsers seem to work.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I don’t think this is a problem from the browser. I checked Map page and still saw the problem if you want us continue to check this bug, you can give me the credentials of your site. I will help you to check it.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-10-at-10.31.11
    vulkodlaks Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very strange with the problem on your site and you can test it with steps:

• Clear cache your browser

• Go to Map page and see the map is showing as well, see the screenshot

• Refresh page but the map is not showing on your site, see the screenshot

I have made a backup version on your site and tested it at my end and it’s working fine. I only guess this problem is from the cache on your hosting.

In this case, you can contact to hosting provider of your hosting. Hope you can get the best answer from them.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-11-at-21.31.47
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-02-11-at-21.34.08
    3. Screen-Shot-2016-02-11-at-21.33.03
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum