Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’ve tried many ways to put the notorious Google Calendar iframe on module page5 everywhich way (listed below), but I just keep getting a colorful variety of failures. I hope someone here can help me realize what is going so very wrong? Otherwise, I love the template, and everything has been well covered in the forums already or just plain easy to use. Thanks everyone!

• “{moduleposition}” type commands. just showed up as text.
    • When i tired Modules Anywhere to load the gcalendar module, the page simply does not load once the plugin is activated.
    •I tried all of the walkthroughs about taking “iframes” off various permission lists in both joomla 1.6 (options menu) and 2.5 (global settings permissions). I also worked with the editor tag lists. The best I’ve gotten with the iframes code was a div outline box. other outcomes have veen space taken up on the page, or the iframe going empty.

I can’t think of the others off my head, but I guess I’m just curious if anyone has a way to do this specific task? I can deal with using the iframe code from google, or I work through the gcalendar module. It would just be great to have that calendar on the main stage.

Thanks again!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mvollero 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum