Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have noticed that when you view the cached page from google, the Ja Zibal template modules are pushed down the transmenu is stretched out and the main body text appears larger, otherwise if you type the sites url in the browser there is no problem with the site.

Is there a fix for this issue?

regards

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hello cureforlife,

The Google cached page of sites use Zibal template does not have the original mark-up of the template itself. The Google cache system generates some code that may conflict with site use relative font size, such as Zibal.

However, I think it’s not the big problem for your site, because your visitors will come to your site from the real url, not from the Google cache page. 😉

Yes, there is a fix for this issue, but you may loose all the Font Tool functions of the template. If you still need the fix, please feel free to request me again!

Best regards,
    Hieu Nguyen
    JoomlArt.com Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum