Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Just rantering and being impatient as always but when is the new template coming? :-*
    Show it to me! :p

But maybe I am the only one starting on the 2nd of each month to wait for the one to be released on the 15th?

swemmel Friend

Hi Erik,

As you already say in your post, it is only 14th of May. And usually the new template comes 15th. :p

But I know your feelings, I have the same. Can’t wait to see the new baby. 😉

Kind Regards,
    Peter

brandon12 Friend

JoomlArt team are trying their best to born a baby for you :D. As you know, giving birth is the most difficult job which we have never known. 😀

swemmel Friend

oceandragon;15420JoomlArt team are trying their best to born a baby for you :D. As you know, giving birth is the most difficult job which we have never known. 😀

Yeah, I know. And making the baby is one of the most pleasant things to do. :laugh:

Hung Dinh Friend

For your information, the coming baby is a girl 🙂 really sexy

ErikThorsen Friend

Ohhh, tell more, tell more. Anxious to see the new baby.. Does she have a name yet? 😉

swemmel Friend

ErikThorsen;15453Ohhh, tell more, tell more. Anxious to see the new baby.. Does she have a name yet? 😉

Erik,

Her name is JA Rochea. 😎

Kind Regards,
    Peter

nathanbohn Friend

hmm no beta test???:D 😀

swemmel Friend

nathanbohn;15509hmm no beta test???:D 😀

I did search for the beta all morning, but without success. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ErikThorsen Friend

I am soooo disappointed. I would expect a test version. I am sooo gonna leave Joomlart and never coming back. LOL. For those not used to irony and sarcasm, I was just kidding. But I still want it. When we reach the 2nd of each month I am already looking forward to the 15th. When we are at 16th I am looking forward to the 1st of the month.. Hmm, maybe I am just sick?

nathanbohn Friend

i agree Erik, if they ever go to just one template a month, like some other clubs, I think I would die of waiting for a whole month

ShannonN Friend

swemmel;15497Erik,

Her name is JA Rochea. 😎

Kind Regards,
    Peter

and if there is no Beta test for developers, Peter, how do you know her name hey? 🙂
    @erik
    New word of the week, Rochealiscious? Hee Hee

nathanbohn Friend

how do they come up with names in the first place?

swemmel Friend

ShannonN;15516and if there is no Beta test for developers, Peter, how do you know her name hey? 🙂
    @erik
    New word of the week, Rochealiscious? Hee Hee

Hi Snanny,

Well, you can look on the homepage of JoomlArt and in the right top corner you can see the countdown until the next template, wich is called JA Rochea. HEHEHEHEHHE!! :laugh:

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

ShannonN Friend

nathanbohn;15519how do they come up with names in the first place?

Prolly Rochea is someones sister or g/f name ? 🙂

sounds Spanish to me?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum