Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Similar to this post https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/masthead-does-not-work-with-single-articles/
    when I browse 1-by-1 the articles of one category, the masthead shows the full article image, and then the same image gets displayed on the article body, which is not nice.
    I tried leaving empty the full article image on the article, but then the masthead displays its default background image, which is also not what I need.

How can I modify the code of the masthead to display the article Intro image and not the full article image?

1. same-image-on-masthead-and-article-details
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @darengr,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

Paola Friend

In html>con_content>article>default.php, I just change image_fulltext to image_intro in $imagesBg = $images->image_fulltext; to display the intro image in the masthead and fulltext image in the body of the article. This will also display the into image in isotope layout.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paola 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum