Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using the ja-spica template, and for the life of me, I can’t recall how to only show 1 column for the News items on the Front Page, or Home Page.

I know how to change the number of columns for the Blog, but what about Latest News or the News items. How do I get only one column to show up on the Home page or Front Page?

I also want to show more than 4 news items on the front page, or short News items, with Read More for each, but for some reason I get one news item at the top,
    then the next 2 news items are in 2 columns.

The site and Home page is here.

http://acglobalsystems.com/index.php

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug.

alberts Friend

Go to the mainmenu and select the Home menu item. In there, you will see many options that can be changed. Change the ‘columns’ property to 1.
    You’ll find other properties in the same place to adjust the number of stories to show, etc.

douglas Friend

alberts,

I thank you very much for your help. I did this before but forgot about how to do it. There are som many things I have learned in the past 2 months, that I was bound to forget some of it.

This helps me alot.

Thanks again for your help.

Doug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  douglas 17 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum