Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The video player that Joomlart is using in JA Mood is outdated and has a bug in it. It has been updated and dress the problems I was having in Chrome. Now I have not tested it in Foxfire but I was never having any problems in Firefox. My testers told me they could not play any videos in Chrome. Right now Joomlart is using ver. 7.0 and the new version is at 7.2 that fixed a number of bugs.

rwlfr Friend

What’s the name of the video player ? And where can we download the last version ?
    Thanks.

charles99 Friend

The video player has a free version and a paid version. And I believe Joomlart has a Commerical License which allows them to integrate the Video Player into their templates.

The name of the video player is called "html5_lightbox" and you can download the free version here: https://html5box.com/

But it would be best for Joomlart to update the Video Player because they have a Commerical License and can easily implement the new version in their template instead of Joomlart Members having to spend $49.

When I downloaded the free version and exchange the files that came with Ja Mood Template all my videos played instantly. All the Chrome Warnings my members was having stopped. And when you check their website it states the upgrade they made fixed the problems or bugs that most of us is experiencing.

Again, I believe Joomlart should do the upgrade and implement the new player into JA Mood.

Please use caution!

rwlfr Friend

Thanks for the information, charles99 ! 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the info.

However, it should work well with version 7.0, do you mind sharing the error in details with version 7.0 so we can check and update? as it works perfect from my end.

charles99 Friend

Here is the error that I got and posted in my earlier post. again I got this error when using the latest version of Chrome! And with more people using Google Chrome a large number of them would not be able to play a YouTube from any of your template with this Video Player in them. I think its a loading problem.

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-mood-doesnt-work-correctly-in-chrome/

Here is the error from Chrome… And what my testers are getting also…

[Deprecation] ‘window.webkitStorageInfo’ is deprecated. Please use ‘navigator.webkitTemporaryStorage’ or ‘navigator.webkitPersistentStorage’ instead.
    (anonymous) @ VM80:5

Uncaught TypeError: Math.random is not a function
    at www-embed-player.js:22
    at www-embed-player.js:523

Uncaught TypeError: Math.random is not a function
    at base.js:4257
    at base.js:7202

Uncaught ReferenceError: yt is not defined
    at Ys7-6_t7OEQ?autoplay=1&wmode=transparent&rel=0&enablejsapi=1&origin=http://ja-mood.demo.joomlart.com:10

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I will pass to the team for further checking if they can replicate issue, it should be fixed.

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum