Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 242 total)
  • Author

There is another issue with template width: the full screen setting should have a min width equal to at least the narrow screen size, or better the wide screen. Else you will see this on every exagerated width minimisation:

[/URL]

Thanks

mihirc Friend

<em>@basskool 150307 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you,
    I am betatesting to find any issue, I want to develop a nice new mesolite like template based on purity II, just like I did with first one :)</blockquote>
    Please bring it to our notice if you think you have found a bug. We will update the PM system.

Mihir.

korb Friend

<em>@basskool 150303 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where can we see code changes in svn? If we start developing, and core development team fixes bugs, we need to know the code changes, like in VirtueMart development portal maybe…</blockquote>

I am sustaining this important question, I have searched your Development Management System, and found no code changes, please reply on this matter.
    Thanks

mihirc Friend

<em>@basskool 150311 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am sustaining this important question, I have searched your Development Management System, and found no code changes, please reply on this matter.
    Thanks</blockquote>

Hello,
    Once the bug is confirmed and fixed, it will be notified here, as well as made changes to the actual bug post on the system.
    Also with the release of the new version, all the bugs will be noted with a status update.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

korb Friend

I mean code changes or code alteration man, for instance I need to know exactly what line and how code has been changed.

You as a licenced JA developer maybe you have access to this information, but not me.

And if this is a public release, why not sharing the code changes also? we have to find those changes ourselves?

And please don’t forget to add the issue I posted above to the tracker regarding minimum widh in full screen.

Cheers

mihirc Friend

<em>@basskool 150327 wrote:</em><blockquote>I mean code changes or code alteration man, for instance I need to know exactly what line and how code has been changed.

You as a licenced JA developer maybe you have access to this information, but not me.

And if this is a public release, why not sharing the code changes also? we have to find those changes ourselves?

And please don’t forget to add the issue I posted above to the tracker regarding minimum widh in full screen.

Cheers</blockquote>
    Hello,

As i said earlier, once the problem is fixed, the tracker will be updated with the fix. All you need to do is to be a part of the PM system, and anybody can do that. Unless and until the problem is fixed, the status will remain the same. All the changes made, will be made available to you.

You can check the status of the same at the link to the reported bug, I added earlier. It is open for everyone, and doesnt need u to be a dev member.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

drmaalghamdi Friend

First of all this great work, Thank You.
    Secondly, the template was working fine untill recently had this error:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home3/theradi6/public_html/radiology2/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149
    before this the only thing i did was change the poition of a menu module and i upgraded a component to the latest edition(ARI quiz from 2.7.0 to 2.7.1)

http://www.radiology2.com

mihirc Friend

<em>@mihirc 150306 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

The problem has been recreated and has been added to the Project Management System. Report ID : JATCPURITYII-41

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.</blockquote>
    Hello baskool,

The bug has been fixed and will be updated in the next download version. The status of the Bug can be seen here – [JATCPURITYII-41]

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

mihirc Friend

<em>@drmaalghamdi 150524 wrote:</em><blockquote>First of all this great work, Thank You.
    Secondly, the template was working fine untill recently had this error:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home3/theradi6/public_html/radiology2/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149
    before this the only thing i did was change the poition of a menu module and i upgraded a component to the latest edition(ARI quiz from 2.7.0 to 2.7.1)

http://www.radiology2.com</blockquote>
    Hello drmaalghamdi,
    I checked your website but did not find the error. As you noted, there might be an extension that might be causing the problem. Can you please provide more details about your installation. Also did you try and uninstall the quiz extension – to see what the problem is actually?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Schwoelm Friend

Hi there,

first of all: JA Purity seems to get a very powerful template! THANKS!!!

But: is there a possibility, that the testers of JA Purity II can download the actually fixed versions of the template?

As I can see, you fix mostly every day some issues which the testers are claiming here in the forums or in the bugtracker. That means otherwise, that you as developer always have the fixed/cleaned version… but the tester didn´t.

For me it would really make sense, if I could daily or every second day update my testsite with all fixed issues in the template. Otherwise we tester have always wait till you give us in the download-area the next Betaversion of Purity II. And so we don´t have the actuall “cleaned/fixed” version and we are working with an “old” betaversion.

Please think about and give us the possibility to work with the fixed versions. It would make the bugtracking much easier for any tester.

Best regards,

Hendrik

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Schwoelm;150740Hi there,

But: is there a possibility, that the testers of JA Purity II can download the actually fixed versions of the template?

As I can see, you fix mostly every day some issues which the testers are claiming here in the forums or in the bugtracker. That means otherwise, that you as developer always have the fixed/cleaned version… but the tester didn´t.

For me it would really make sense, if I could daily or every second day update my testsite with all fixed issues in the template. Otherwise we tester have always wait till you give us in the download-area the next Betaversion of Purity II. And so we don´t have the actuall “cleaned/fixed” version and we are working with an “old” betaversion.

Please think about and give us the possibility to work with the fixed versions. It would make the bugtracking much easier for any tester.

Best regards,

Hendrik

Dear Hendrik,

I dont think the bugs reported so far are of critical or blocker nature, and does not necessitate to update the Download Package immediately. Its fixed in SVN, means devs have rectified the issue, but it again needs to be checked for any ill effect by JA Tester. The fixed issues, will be available with the stable release only. You can check the changelog at that time.

You can neglect the currently reported bugs and go on with your testing. We would appreciate further bug reports if any from you. We cant release beta release versions on daily basis.

The point of reporting back in the forum, that this issue has been reported / fixed, is to notify beta testers so that same bug is not reported again.

Besides, This beta release is not for DEVELOPMENT or PRODUCTION servers. Its purely for testing.

Arvind
    Arvind.

Schwoelm Friend

<em>@drarvindc 150800 wrote:</em><blockquote>

You can neglect the currently reported bugs and go on with your testing. We would appreciate further bug reports if any from you. We cant release beta release versions on daily basis.</blockquote>

Dear Arvind,

why NOT? You have the fixed template on your PC… you have only to upload it in a specific download area for testers.

Example: place/upload it in the download section of JA Purity II as 2nd download under the existing Beta-Download of JA Purity II and write as description: ONLY FOR OUR TESTERS – THIS IS THE ACTUALLY FIXED VERSION. Give the actual file always a new version-number… and that was it.

I think, that I would be not the only one, that would appreciate this little help from you…;)

It makes not really fun, to find a bug, then to check the bugtracker – is this bug fixed or not – then to find: “Oh, this bug is fixed since three days” – and then to search for the next one… and so on.

Please think about this – as I could see, you are searching always for Testers – this kind of way could help you, to find more. Btw: this is the way, how other companies are working – make it as easy as possible for your helpers – and they will LOVE to help you… 😉

Best regards,
    Hendrik

commodorepeter Friend

Hi,
    I uploaded today’s ja_puritiy_II template to a development environment where I am using a standard ja_purity template on version Joomla 1.5.14. (Apache version 2.2.13 (Unix) PHP version 5.2.11 MySQL version 5.0.81-community-logI) and get the following error with my site failure:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$megaparams in /home/tscc6343/public_html/tsccjoomladev/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/tscc6343/public_html/tsccjoomladev/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

Similar to one previously reported above, however I always get this error.

Thanks,

:(( Peter

mihirc Friend

<em>@commodorepeter 150849 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I uploaded today’s ja_puritiy_II template to a development environment where I am using a standard ja_purity template on version Joomla 1.5.14. (Apache version 2.2.13 (Unix) PHP version 5.2.11 MySQL version 5.0.81-community-logI) and get the following error with my site failure:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$megaparams in /home/tscc6343/public_html/tsccjoomladev/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/tscc6343/public_html/tsccjoomladev/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

Similar to one previously reported above, however I always get this error.

Thanks,

:(( Peter</blockquote>
    Hello,

Can you please describe the problem a bit more. I can see you have an error, but wanted to get all possible information from you. Are you using the quickstart. Are you using any other extensions?

I would like to try and recreate the error, as to why it is happening.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

jimie Friend

mihirc i have that problem too.. any mainmenu i chose and any menu type i chose to use i get this error and a blank page 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 242 total)

This topic contains 241 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum