Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart-

I had two threads that were posted yesterday that you replied to, however now don’t seem to be on the forum, or have been moved. Clicking on the links in the automated emails go to a page that says “No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator”

Anyways, the two questions I had were..

1) How to show off-canvas menu on mobile/ tablet, but not desktop.

I’m trying to get the off-canvas menu in the upper-right to not appear on desktop. But only appear when in tablet/ mobile view. Also, when the off-canvas menu does appear in tablet/ mobile, that the top-level main menu disappears.

Your response to the thread was “it is in the Template manager , please enable collapse Menu”

I tried that, however that does not solve the problem. Instead, when in mobile/ tablet view, I now see two collapsed menus. One in the upper-right, and another one where the top-level nav is.

Please let me know.

2) Call to action module styling not carrying over to other page

On http://www.srstaging.com/ohnew/index.php/why-crm, scroll down and look at the module that’s called “Manage Better Teams”. This module was copied from the module on the front-page called “Let’s Chat” however the styling on the Manage Better Teams was not carried over from the Let’s Chat module. I would like the Manage Better Teams to have the exact same styling as the Let’s Chat.

Your response was “can you please post a screenshot of what exact you need and how exactly it is. Since I see no error on your site page. Please advice”.

There is no error message. All I’m wanting is for the two modules to have the same styling (with the orange background, large title text, and the smaller text underneath.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Kevin

kjlarski JATC

Hi – any response?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Adam M Moderator

Hi Kevin,

Could you please provide a temporary back-end account via private reply too ?

kjlarski JATC

Hi there Adam-

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I missed your last message.

I sent over the site and FTP creds in a PM. If it’s possible to please look into this as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and let me know anything I can do to help speed this along.

Thanks again,
    Kevin

kjlarski JATC

Hi Joomlart-

Could you please let me know about the above?

-Kevin

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kjlarski,

Sorry for the delay. I checked your site and see that you managed to fix the problem described in point 1.

About point 2, there’s a problem with HTML code in Block Intro Text (module Get More Leads) and I fixed it for you, please recheck.

kjlarski JATC

HI Adam-

For issue 1, the off-canvas menu in the upper-right is still appearing in desktop view. We ONLY want this for mobile/ tablet, and not desktop. Can you please advise?

Thanks for fixing the issue issue 2. Can you please let me know what the issue was, so I can ensure it doesn’t happen again?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Adam M Moderator

Hi Kevin,

1. Please see attachment screenshot, the button to show / hide off-canvas is not there.

2. As noted in my previous reply, there’s a problem with the HTML code you insert in Block Intro Text and I corrected the wrong code for you.

1. uzojG5t
    kjlarski JATC

Hi Adam-

Thanks for the reply. You’re looking at the wrong site, please see http://www.srstaging.com/ohnew, and you’ll see the off-canvas menu button.

Best,
    Kevin

kjlarski JATC

Adam-

Also, on the issue #1 above, the formatting that was on the module on the bottom of the home page (module is called Let’s Chat on the front-end) now has the incorrect formatting. Looks like something may have happened when you switched the formatting on the module on http://srstaging.com/ohnew/index.php/why-crm that’s called “Manage Better Teams.”

Can you please let me know?

Thanks,
    Kevin

kjlarski JATC

Please disregard the issue with #1 above. Fixed it. If you could please let me know about the off-canvas menu, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Adam M Moderator

Hi Kevin,

Please open custom.css file, add this code and recheck :

@media (min-width: 768px) {
    .uber-header .site-navigation-right {
    display: none;
    }
    }

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum