Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

i have some trouble to set colors like on demo
    i did all manual instruction … still have trouble with color

Thanks
    Tolja

1. Screenshot_9-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, you can go to admin backend of your site and set JA Platon template as default template for Kunena forum, see the screenshot

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-27-at-14.39.30
    Radonja Djurisic Friend

Ofc i set JA Platon forum style as default
    didnt resolve the style

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can update the credentials of your site e.g: URL, admin account so I can have a look. http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

Radonja Djurisic Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to debug the problem on your site and it conflicted with components/com_kunena/template/ja_platon/css/kunena.default-min.css file on your site. I renamed that file on your site. Now, you can see it’s working on your site.

Radonja Djurisic Friend

Thanks Ninja !

I just followed the instructions for clean installation like on demo
    and I didn’t modified any files

Thanks
    Tolja

Antoine Marie Zacharie Friend

I’ve installed JA Bookshop template on the live server but I can’t modify and save change and I can’t update plugin. nothing happens when I just click a button. can you assist please!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@antoine Marie Zacharie: If you update our products from JA Extensions Manager (JAEM) component with the configure here

About the problem of you could not modify and save the configuration on your site, you can send me the URL of your site, admin login via your reply and set as private reply

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum