Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

All of a sudden, the footer has crawled to the top of the page. I have no clue as to what I did to make it do that. Any ideas?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to check the problem on your site, I found the problem belong to articles in category. This is “CD-anmeldelser” category get the problem. All articles in this category missed <div> tags for reason why the layout on your site was broken.

I have disabled articles in this category, the problem on your site fixed, please check it again. Let me know if it helps

aztrid Friend

Hello again,

I am not sure what is causing this, but since I use the same template for all the articles regardless of category, it seems odd that the problem only persists on these pages: http://steffenjungersen.dk/film and http://steffenjungersen.dk/lister and not on the rest of them (e.g. http://steffenjungersen.dk/koncerter).

Also, I don’t see where the div tags are missing? I looked over the template and I have closed them all, as far as I can see.

I have tried altering the css but without success.

Best regards, Astrid

phong nam Friend

Hi aztrid,

Lets me explain more clearly on this concern so that you can make the modules look fine on the Category Blog layout. On JA Elastica template, our developers use the masonry grid Javascript to display the articles and modules with module class suffix or item grid (i.e masonry-brick, grid-double …), instead of blog layout with sidebar section like on other T3v2 templates.

The Masonry Javascript will automatically arrange the articles and modules on Category/Featured Blog layout with corresponding class suffix and item grid as I mentioned above. The grids of layout will be fulfilled by the items from left to right that is why on some menu item pages, the modules on the right go down under the content area of blog layout.

In fact, this is a standard feature of Masonry grid layout we use on the template, not issue here. There are 2 solutions to make the right modules display better on Category Blog layout:

1. Creating more articles for each category (i.e Film, Lister)

It is about at least more 3 articles per each category. The height of blog content area will be higher than that of all right modules, so the modules will always stay on the right, instead of going under the blog content.

2. Using the override css styles to force the modules stay on the right of blog content.

As I explained above, the Masonry grid Javascript will arrange each module with grid size you can see by using Firebug:

element.style {
    position: absolute;
    top: 912px;
    left: 720px;
    }

The solution is simply using a override css styles with !important property to force the modules stay on the expected position. However, this is not an easy customization task if you are not quite familiar with CSS, I would like to suggest you to work with a developer to help you handle this task.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum