Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Update:

on every other page of the site – it’s bordered by the grid (1190px).

Obviously it isn’t like that anymore. Now the footer respectively the postion of the footer menues is out of alignment on every page.

Fascinating!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site so I can take a look.

Regards

elsaluebing Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Fascinating!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that you customize the footer block of template: /tpls/blocks/footer.php

I see that the ‘container’ div tag of this block was commented, I just updated again and it’s showing fine now.

Kindly check.

elsaluebing Friend

Thanks a lot for helping. It looks great on large and medium screens now!
    But on small devices the footer is hidden again. That’s why I tried to follow this advice.

Can you help me with that as well, please? Or do I have to move the footer menues to a different position for small screens?

Fascinating!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In that topic, he suggested to remove the class ‘hidden-xs’, not remove all of that block of code. I just remove this class on your site and it’s showing now.

elsaluebing Friend

he suggested to remove the class ‘hidden-xs’, not remove all of that block of code

Oh. I see. Seems to be a problem with my knowledge of the Endlish language at least 😉
    Thanks a lot for helping and fixing!

Fascinating!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘Footer in Corporate Layout out of alignment’ is closed to new replies.