Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi, I uploaded a favicon via a component… but it doesn’t work… is Ja_drimia abilitated to get a favicon or I should adjust the code? Can Somebody help me? thanks

mj1256 Friend

via a component, haven’t seen that one

all you do is go to your media list and rename or delete the original, then upload your new one. make sure you use the same file name as the original, unless your want to change the path. also, make sure you use the .ico extention and make it with an icon maker.

kajantek Friend

via component something like phoca-favicon for example… anyway I’m not idea where is the original favicon.ico.. in my media I couldn’t find it…. :confused:
    help!!!!

kajantek Friend

Anybody know how to get it? how should I put a favicon in Ja Drimia? and are you sure that is possible?

Sherlock Friend

you can replace favicon.ico at templates/ja_drimia/favicon.ico follow your file

kallan Friend

Are you sure you mean favicon?

What component lets you / requires you to change the favicon?

kajantek Friend

I tried to create a favicon through a component, but I really want to know if there really is the possibility to replace this **** file, in my ja drimia package there is not a favicon.ico and reading the html there is not reference link for favicon.ico, what should i do?

mj1256 Friend

I can’t find a favicon in the quickstart either
    so…

create your favicon.ico with an ico editor
    then up load to your media directory
    add this to your templates header
    <link rel=”shortcut icon” href=”http://www.yourdomain.com/images/favicon.ico” />

make sure you change yourdomain.com to your actual domain

kajantek Friend

it was just what I needed, thank a lot finally it works…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kajantek 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum