Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

winchester,

I just installed JA Magz with J 3.2

The is no such a directory /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default

Do you know how to handle this in this version of Joomla?

Tks
    Herbert

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Herbert,

JA Magz is built with new T3 framework – which has different structure from old JAT3 v2. In order to change the favicon, please try to change in template folder: templatesja_magzfavicon.ico

Regards

stevenle1 Friend

I’m using JA Magz template and there is not a subfolder called “jat3” under this path: /plugins/system.

How can I change favicon for JA Magz template? Any help would be much appreciated.

stevenle1 Friend

<em>@stevenle1 398606 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m using JA Magz template and there is not a subfolder called “jat3” under this path: /plugins/system.

How can I change favicon for JA Magz template? Any help would be much appreciated.</blockquote>

Update: SOLVED. it works fine after I put the favicon.ico under /templates/ja_magz and, refresh the cache.

rasivert Friend

<em>@Luiz FernandoMolina 364557 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why does it have to be so complicated????</blockquote>
    After many years of using Joomla, there is only one answer to that question:

Joomla – do it the hard way

vicvin Friend

Thanks!!!:laugh:

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  vicvin 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum