Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Upgrading my site from Joomla 1.5 to 3. Almost there but keep getting this message whenever I delete or unpublish an article:

_Fatal error: Call to undefined function JTableCorecontent() in /home/patri898/public_html/plugins/content/joomla/joomla.php on line 297
    _
    Any and all help appreciated.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Something went wrong with the migration, how did you perform to migrate Joomla on your site?

patoh Friend

I didn’t migrate the site I installed a fresh copy of Joomla 3 and rebuilt the site.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There must be problem with Joomla version you installed? which version did you use? because publish / delete article belongs to the core feature of Joomla, not relate to template.

Here is what I just tried at my end:

• Download latest version of Joomla 3.6.5
    • Install in local
    • Download & install JA Ores template & complimentary extensions
    • Publish / delete article works normally

Pls give it a try again.

Regards

patoh Friend

I have a local version (not up to date with the online for content) and it works perfectly. Is there some file I can replace without risking the whole site? How about the plugin file? I have made a few modifications to the template so it will be challenging to replace it.
    Best regards,
    Patrick

Saguaros Moderator

Which part in template did you customise? pls try to backup it and apply again.

patoh Friend

I will do as you suggest but I want to backup everything first.
    Thanks
    Patrick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  patoh 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum