Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I just installed Smashboard using Quick Start, and when viewing my site after setting Smasboard as the default template, I get this warning: “Fatal error: Class ‘SMBHelper’ not found in /home/www/(mywebsitesname).dk/templates/ja_smashboard/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php on line 50”

Using Joomla 2.5 and have previously installed the Elastica template.

Best regards,

Astrid

phong nam Friend

Hi aztrid,

Can you try to backup your templates/ja_smashboard/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php file & overwrite it with my attached file ?

1. default_item.zip
    aztrid Friend

Hi and thanks, that helped.

Now, I have two T3 frameworks installed, and I have come to the conclusion, that I can not shift between the JA Elastica and the JA Smashboard as the two frameworks can not be enabled at the same time. Is there any workaround for this?

Best, Astrid

phong nam Friend

Hi astrid,

There will be a conflict when JAT3 plugin & T3v3 plugin are enabled at the same time. You should only enable the T3 plugin included with the corresonding template.

i.e Enable JAT3 plugin if the JA Elastica template is a default template, and reverse.

aldoyh Friend

Hi, I do have the same problem but replacing the previously attached file did not solve my problem.

I have Latest Joomla 3.1

phong nam Friend

Hi aldoyh,

If possible, can you send me PM with your website’s credentials ? I will help you to check out this issue.

aldoyh Friend

I’ve sent it.

phong nam Friend

Hi aldoyh,

The reason that you enabled both JAT3v2 and new T3 system plugin while you just need to install and activate only new T3 plugin to build our JA Smashsboard template. I disabled the JAT3v2 plugin, and the homepage displays fine now.

aldoyh Friend

Yes indeed, Thank you so much for your help 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aldoyh 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum