Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I installed JA Multinligual Component on JA Magz and got this error

Fatal error: Class ‘JalangHelper’ not found in /home/content/p/o/w/……./administrator/components/com_jalang/jalang.php on line 27

I tried both versions but the result is the same. Is there a workaround?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Powertowin,

Please send me a PM with administrator and FTP account of site you’re working on for further checking, I will help you to resolve this issue

comemi Friend

Hello Powertowin,

I got the same error message as you. Did you solved the problem, and how?
    Let me know please, I will appreciate your feedback.

<em>@powertowin 394625 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed JA Multinligual Component on JA Magz and got this error

Fatal error: Class ‘JalangHelper’ not found in /home/content/p/o/w/……./administrator/components/com_jalang/jalang.php on line 27

I tried both versions but the result is the same. Is there a workaround?</blockquote>

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Comemi,

I have created issue in our issue tracker system for this bug, our dev will check and update the fix for the next release.
    You can check the state of this issue at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECLANG-20

P/S: as we did not receive information from Powertowin, so could you please send us a PM with your administrator account and FTP account for debugging, it can help us to resolve this issue faster.

HeR0 Friend

Hi There,

Could you PM me your site credentials for further checking? We will have a look and help you out.

lacayroi Friend

Please, help me.I install com_jalang.v1.0.1 or com_jalang.v1.0.2 but the result is the same.
    Fatal error: Class ‘JalangHelper’ not found in C:AppServwwwt3newsadministratorcomponentscom_jalangjalang.php on line 31

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

To resolve this issue, please open the file
    administrator/components/com _jalang/jalang.php

Find the following code snippet:
    [PHP]
    JLoader::register(‘JalangHelper’, __DIR__ . ‘/helpers/helper.php’);
    JLoader::register(‘JalangHelperContent’, __DIR__ . ‘/helpers/content/content.php’);
    JLoader::register(‘JalangHelperTranslator’, __DIR__ . ‘/helpers/translator/translator.php’);[/PHP]

And replacing it with below one:
    [PHP]require_once( __DIR__ . ‘/helpers/helper.php’ );
    require_once( __DIR__ . ‘/helpers/content/content.php’ );
    require_once( __DIR__ . ‘/helpers/translator/translator.php’ );[/PHP]

Please let us know if it can help to fix this issue.

lacayroi Friend

This is error:
    Warning: require_once(__DIR__/helpers/helper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:AppServwwwt3newsadministratorcomponentscom_jalangjalang.php on line 23

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘__DIR__/helpers/helper.php’ (include_path=’.;C:php5pear’) in C:AppServwwwt3newsadministratorcomponentscom_jalangjalang.php on line 23

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Plase try to replace
    [PHP]__DIR__ [/PHP]
    with
    [PHP]dirname(__FILE__)[/PHP]

lacayroi Friend

Thanks, I solved the problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Qalandar Khan 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum