Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I tried to install Google Analytics module but failed.

I am redirected to this page instead: /cgi-sys/amplugin.shtml

I am using Joomla 3.6.4 with the latest version of Akeedba Admin Tools and Backup installed.

Appreciate your help please.

Thank You
    Daniel

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Are you facing this issue only in the installation of Google analytics Module or all extensions installation ?

Could u send me a temp. super user login details of site and Admin URL , i will try to install it for you.

Regards

danielck Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I am facing issues with only with Google Analytics Module.

The other extensions from other developers installed correctly.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u send me asked site login details (in last post) so i can check this on your site .
    Use Private reply to send this information .

danielck Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The user login you sent does not have super user access , i am unable to check anything . can U upgrade the user Access to super user permission as requested .

danielck Friend

Hi Pankaj,

Please try again

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This seems to be issue From your hosting provider because the page is redirected .
    I also tested the package on Latest Joomla and its working fine : http://prntscr.com/d8allm
    I suggest you to contact with your host for this , Also if you have another installed Joomla on same server try to install it on that , Because your Joomla admin view is also little different then Joomla3.6.4 .

Regards

danielck Friend

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your assistance. I am contacting my webhost for advise.

danielck Friend

Hi,

I managed to resolve with my web host. We tried installing from directory and it works.

There seems to be some issues installing the extensions by uploading zip in my hosting environment.

The developers may wish to look into this.

Thank You
    Daniel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  danielck 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum