Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have the Problem that the button work´s not in this way it should. When i click on the Share Button then he opens only the page in a new window. If i use the Twitter button all work´s fine…..have anybody an idea what is going wrong??

http://www.natuerlichgesund.cc/article/46-artikel/86-produkt-des-monats-jaenner-immuno-max

Regards
    Christian

pavit Moderator

Hi Christian

I’m sorry but it works exactly as it should, i have clicked on share then a window is opened with “share on your wall ” with the option to choose wich image i want share and after i have clicked i have found the link on my facebook page.

1. fbshare
    2. fbshare1
    silver76 Friend

Hey,

thanks for you answer. I have no idea i try it with FireFox 7.0.1 and IE 9.0.8 and also 2 other computers with always the same situation that he opens only the same page in a new windows. So i tryed it with google chrome 16.0.9 and there it work`s ?! Ok i clean the cache and cookies and so on and now in FireFox it work´s also.

It´s an home made problem :laugh: thanks for you time…and your feedback.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  silver76 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum