Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Dear Adam,
    you can find the module here:
    http://www.epadova.com/blog/anno-nuovo-sito-nuovo.htm

How can I provide you the credentials?
    Recently, I had problems, and I would prefer not to publish them (as suggested by the Support on chat)…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

Just reply as normal and check the box Set as private reply below the editor to send over a private reply.

fbernardello Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fbernardello Friend

No news?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I raised a bug report here so our development team can check it, please stay tuned and I will let you know when the hot fix is available.

fbernardello Friend

Dear @adamm,
    I see, thank you.

Regards,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Dear @adamm,
    have you got news? I need to understand if I can wait, or if I need to look for an alternative.
    My experience with Issues is not so good: I have 2 of them open since June…

F.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

Sorry for the delay and any inconvenient you got. I sent another request to push up the issue priority. I truly want to help you asap but since the development process is totally depend on development team, that’s all I can do for now. Your patience and understanding is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Adam.

fbernardello Friend

Dear @adam-m,
    have you got news? (More than) Another month is gone…

Regards,
    Federico

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

Sorry for the delay. I’ve just got a response from our development team, confirm that the module work fine with public Facebook Application ID here. Could you please re-enable temporary admin account so I can have a look at your setting again ?

fbernardello Friend

Dear @adam-m,
    I don’t know what has changed, but I tested the module and now it’s working.
    I checked it the last time 1 week ago, and it wasn’t…

Sorry for my reminder, and thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Federico

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

Glad to be of assistance. If you still have any question, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum