Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    This is margin of the module padding of spotlight block container . You can reduce it by Add below code in your custom.css file .

#Mod188 { margin-bottom: 0px; }
    .t3-sl-1 { padding-top: 10px; }

Hope it helps .

TCB Friend

Hi there,

Thanks very much for your reply! I really appreciate it. I made the described change above. I have deleted my cookies and refreshed my browser but I am seeing no change, unfortunately.

Any other ideas?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The code is working fine on your site , If want to decrease more space add this code in custom.css

.t3-spotlight .t3-module  { margin-bottom: 0px!important; }

TCB Friend

I see that the code has limited the space between the menu and the banner; but there still is quite a large space between the banner and the content below. Is there a simple code to limit the space below the module? Thanks so much.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i already sent all the code for reducing the gap . The rest is normal padding of the body .you can override it with this code

.t3-mainbody {

padding-top: 0px!important;
    }
    TCB Friend

I appreciate the continued support and apologize for the follow ups. I am still having the darndest time trying to get rid of the large amount of space below the position-1 banner. For clarity, I have included an attachment showing the area I am trying to reduce.

The live link for a preview: http://www.thechristianbeat.org/index.php/contactus

Again, I really appreciate the continued support and apologize for the inconvenience.

1. extraspace
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it does not seems you added the suggested code correctly to remove the gap .
    I added it on your site and issue is fixed now > http://prntscr.com/a0euk8

TCB Friend

I could have sworn it saved when I added that last bit of code, but it appears not. Working now! Issue solved! Thanks so much.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TCB 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Extra space above and below banners in position-1’ is closed to new replies.