Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Yes, it’s lined up in our backlog. You can check its status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/PURITYIII-188

bobptz Friend

Thank you so much.

sukinoz Friend

Hello,

The last Joomla default article template (2016 version) seems to have resolved the problem.

Maybe is this related with this https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/2013-custom-vs-2016-original-override-or-not-articledefault-php/ ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sukinoz,

It’s a different topic though. It relates to the copyright info of Joomla but pls don’t worry as it will not affect functions on your site. I will report to the team for further updates.

Regards

sukinoz Friend

Yes, maybe is not related.

It relates to the copyright info of Joomla

Sorry, but it isnt just a simple "copyright info", the files are very differents from 2013 to 2016 version.

Thanks for report it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The file in template override and based file of com_content of Joomla will be quite different because, the file in template override will inherit the override of T3 framework plugin which also implements a bit different way. So these files can’t be the same.

You can clarify which parts in based file of com_content which are not included in overridden file of template in details, the team will check and update also.

Thank you.

sukinoz Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Thanks for replaying.

So these files can’t be the same.
    Obviosly… If the files were the same, there will be no override! 😉

You can clarify which parts in based file of com_content which are not included in overridden
    Sorry but i can’t. If I could do that, I wouldn’ t be here writting in the forum.

Thanks for reply anyway!

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see it includes almost parts but let’s wait for team to check though.

Kindly follow the topic you created.

Have a nice day!

bobptz Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you try with the 3rd party extension as the beginning of this topic at this moment?

bobptz Friend

Could you try with the 3rd party extension as the beginning of this topic at this moment?

I did try it. The extension generates additional markup. It does not eliminate the old joomla or purityIII generated markup. So I need to find a way to delete those.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you specify the elements you wanna remove?

If it belongs to the com_content layout, you can find the override files in template directory: ROOT/templates/purity_iii/html/com_content/

or in T3 framework plugin: ROOT/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/com_content/

Regards

bobptz Friend

Hi

I experimented by editing /templates/purity_iii/html/com_content/article/default.php and I could remove many of the errors I could spot.

Question: Do I need to edit files in both ROOT/templates/purity_iii/html/com_content/ and ROOT/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/com_content/ ? What will happen if I edit files only in the template directory and not the T3?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can edit template file only as when your site is loaded it will check whether there is override layout file in template you’re using or not. If there is existing file, it will use it, otherwise the associated file in T3 plugin will be used.

The inheritable directory will be: Joomla base > T3 framework plugin > Template

Hope this makes senses.

Regards

jhunjhunulive Friend

same faced on my blog… how to solve this .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bobptz 6 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Error when testing with Google structured data testing tool’ is closed to new replies.