Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Please help!
    After updating the template JA Fixel, I can not go to the plugin settings JA Bookmark!
    An error occurs.
    In the screenshot, note where I made the cursor, there is a description of the error apparently!

1. 2015-04-20-19.56.13
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site backend & CPanel access for checking.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Ivan Friend

Send to private message.
    Thank you

Ivan Friend

Send to private message.
    Thank you

jooservices Friend

<em>@biwebcoUPDATE 469974 wrote:</em><blockquote>Send to private message.
    Thank you</blockquote>

Hi there
    It should work now. Please check it at your side.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Can we mark this topic as solved ?
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Gruponea.com Friend

How can i solve this? i got the same error in all of my websites with ja bookmark

Gruponea.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

How can i solve this? i got the same error in all of my websites with ja bookmark

Please post the URL of your site here and admin login backend of your site via private reply. I will help you out

Gruponea.com Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Gruponea.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

@guianea: The problem on your site is from Multilingual shop setting of Virtuemart component, it needs to set with EN language, I changed that directly on your site and now the problem on JA Bookmark plugin is gone.

Please check it again and let me know if it helps

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-03-at-11.15.22
    celinahex Friend

I too am having an issue with JA Bookmark. I install the plugin but when I go to configure it I see the error "Table [my site prefix]_virtuemart_categories_en_gb’ doesn’t exist "

And I can’t configure it correctly. I don’t have virtuemart installed. I’m using T3 framework, etc, with a version of t3 blank template.

Anyway, it shouldn’t be looking for virtuemart at all, right? So does this plugin need to be updated? I need it badly. Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, I found the answer here
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-bookmark-plugin-with-virtuemart-2/page/2/
    This requires changes to 2 of the plugin files, which I made, and it worked. I have neither virtuemart nor k2 on my site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@celinahex: Could you give me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site via private reply? I will help you check further.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum