Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I get the error below when i try to compile LESS to CSS after changing the fonts in variables.less file.

Compile LESS to CSS failed

templates/ja_teline_v/acm/events/less/style.less
    ParseError: 0 in variables.less on line 740, column 43 738| // T3 TEMPLATE STYLES 739| // -------------------------------------------------- 740| @t3-image-path: "../images"; 741| @border-color: @gray-lighter; 742| 743|
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not duplicate that bug at my end, please provide me the admin login backend of your site and FTP account of your hosting via private reply. I will help you check it further

Regards

Elinam21 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I got this bug on your site but I need FTP account of your hosting to check this bug please provide me via private reply. I will check it from your hosting.

Elinam21 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very strange with the problem on your site, I tried to detect the problem on your site from templates/ja_teline_v/less/variables.less file but the problem is still there. I compared with all files from templates/ja_teline_v/less folder but I could not see. I don’t why it didn’t worry on your site and your hosting

In this case, you can do this with both my ideas

• Click Compile LESS to CSS from your local and copy all CSS folder(/templates/ja_teline_v/css) to your hosting

• Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new custom work on your site.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum