Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there

I uninstalled your component and installed again it , error is now disappeared JAEM is working fine as you can see

Best regards

barryjjj Friend

Thank you however I am now confused with how this works, do I have to upload everything into the repository manually.

I have tried to upload the t3 framework and it will not do it.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You will need only to configure from service manager the Joomlart updater service with your Joomlart account then make it as default service and then you can update Joomlart extensions , you do not need to update anything else

Take a look at the video documentation

barryjjj Friend

I have gone through the video and updated the service and configuration settings – however I get the following message on by far the majority of items in the manager

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported: highlight.

pavit Moderator

Hi

With JAEM you can update only Joomlart extensions and not 3rd party extensions , actually all your Joomlart extensions ( templates , components, modules and plugins ) are already updated to the latest version.

You can see the response is " No new version found "

Best regards

barryjjj Friend

Hi

Understood thanks for your help.

Regards Barry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  barryjjj 8 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘error on install’ is closed to new replies.