Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

After setting up my migration categories…

When I press “Import K2” button I receive the following errors:

Starting the Migration
    Don’t close before it done
    Categories : 0 items

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS – assumed ‘DS’ in /…/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 335

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS – assumed ‘DS’ in /…/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 335

Fatal error: Call to a member function bind() on a non-object in /…/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 371

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, I need to check this bug directly on your site, I could not access backend of your site, you can pm me admin login of your site and FTP account. I will help you out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, I need to check this bug directly on your site, I could not access backend of your site, you can pm me admin login of your site and FTP account. I will help you out.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Sorry for the confusion.
    The BackEnd registration is now corrected.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Sorry for the confusion.
    The BackEnd registration is now corrected.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can fix this bug with my solution below

Open plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php file

find and change

JTable::addIncludePath(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . 'components' . DS . 'com_tags' . DS . 'tables');

to

if(!defined('DS')) define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
    JTable::addIncludePath(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . 'components' . DS . 'com_tags' . DS . 'tables');

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can fix this bug with my solution below

Open plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php file

find and change

to

if(!defined('DS')) define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);

Thanks Ninja!

While that cleared that one error message, there is another now:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1016
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1018
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1019
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1021
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1025
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1026
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1034
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1035
    [/B]JLIB_DATABASE_ERROR_ARTICLE_UNIQUE_ALIAS

These are Item View Option Attribute lines in migrator.php – all of which have $params->itemTitle – and the like.

Thanks Ninja!

While that cleared that one error message, there is another now:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1016
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1018
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1019
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1021
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1025
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1026
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1034
    [/B]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …/plugins/system/jak2tocontent/helpers/migrator.php on line 1035
    [/B]JLIB_DATABASE_ERROR_ARTICLE_UNIQUE_ALIAS

These are Item View Option Attribute lines in migrator.php – all of which have $params->itemTitle – and the like.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m so sorry about the issue on your site. I tested with JA K2 data migration plugin in my localhost and see the problem with J3.4.1.

I have raised this bug for development team here, they will check and fix it soon.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-13.58.24
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello John,

It seems that something not working as expected, you can PM me FTP account of site you’re working on, I will check and help you out.

The Captain Moderator

Hi,

I’m investigating the problem for you and I will reply back shortly

The Captain Moderator

Hi,

The Captain Moderator

Hi,

<em>@Ninja Lead 478128 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I have raised this bug for development team here, they will check and fix it soon.</blockquote>

Thank you…but there seems to be a bug with your issue link.
    Look forward to a resolution to this ground breaking component.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum