Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

When I load my web page with the TELINE V template y get this message 5 times over the News Home Position.

fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://query.yahooapis.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport “ssl” – did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?)

Manos Moderator

Hello,
    This is a server side issue, you need to contact your host or you can disable the modules that make use of yahoo API

Manos Moderator

Hello,
    This is a server side issue, you need to contact your host or you can disable the modules that make use of yahoo API

jotabol88 Friend

I’m still working in my local server, do you think this may change when I’ll upload it to the remote server. Can you please tell me which are those Yahoo API Modules. I’m pretty new using Joomla so I don’t have to much experience with modules and so on

jotabol88 Friend

I’m still working in my local server, do you think this may change when I’ll upload it to the remote server. Can you please tell me which are those Yahoo API Modules. I’m pretty new using Joomla so I don’t have to much experience with modules and so on

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Yes, most probably this will change on a properly configured live server, you might be able to fix it on your local server also, there are a few ways to enable ssl on local check this -> http://forum.gozenhost.com/blogs/gozen-3/how-enable-ssl-socket-using-xampp-3/

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Yes, most probably this will change on a properly configured live server, you might be able to fix it on your local server also, there are a few ways to enable ssl on local check this -> http://forum.gozenhost.com/blogs/gozen-3/how-enable-ssl-socket-using-xampp-3/

jotabol88 Friend

Thanks, I saw it, but won’t work because I’m using WAMPP Server. Xampp had a problem installing the Joomla template, it looped making db tables.

jotabol88 Friend

Thanks, I saw it, but won’t work because I’m using WAMPP Server. Xampp had a problem installing the Joomla template, it looped making db tables.

Saguaros Moderator
    Saguaros Moderator
    start2008q Friend

We experience now the same problem. The server provider don’t see this as an issue from their side. Is there anybody that know which module that this Message can be referred to?

Saguaros Moderator

You can check above reference or search for it, it should come from server side.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum