Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i get this error when i try to translate

0 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_languages (lang_code,title,title_native,sef,image,published,access,ordering) VALUES (‘it-IT’,’ItalianItaly’,’ItalianItaly’,’it’,’it’,’1′,’1′,’0′)

another issue is that also if i set italian as default lang after installing the component the default page was /en

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

@serendib,

I have checked your site, in Language content page, I see you have entered incorrect language tag for Italian and Chinese which caused the issue. They must be configured with the same language tag of language package that you installed. In this case, the language tags for Italian and Chinese should be it-IT and zh-CN.

I have update it for you and JA Multilingual component works properly now, please have a look.

FYI: In language manager page, I see you have installed two Italian language packages. I think you should remove one to get the site work properly.

serendib Friend

<em>@Dead Code 413688 wrote:</em><blockquote>@serendib,

FYI: In language manager page, I see you have installed two Italian language packages. I think you should remove one to get the site work properly.</blockquote>

i see it but do not rempve only one i dont know why.

i see a lot of error : chinese flag is not visible and menu not complete, russian translation dont worked, and there are a lot of arabic menu i dont know why.

Menu on header will be only in italian other languiage have not menu bar on header

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<blockquote>chinese flag is not visible</blockquote>

Please check the setting of Chinese language content, you might input incorrect value.

<blockquote>russian translation dont worked, and a lot of arabic menu i dont know why</blockquote>

Please try to proceed translation again, it will translate missing items for you.

serendib Friend

i fix it.
    the last problem before i can begin to edit translation i have in the servizi menu:
    it is a gallery menu with 4 categoryes
    when i click on it i can see the 4 category of system menu only in English but also if i click one of these dont work return to home and show the first item of the category.
    Any advise ?

serendib Friend

<em>@serendib 413741 wrote:</em><blockquote>i fix it.
    the last problem before i can begin to edit translation i have in the servizi menu:
    it is a gallery menu with 4 categoryes
    when i click on it i can see the 4 category of system menu only in English but also if i click one of these dont work return to home and show the first item of the category.
    Any advise ?</blockquote>

i fix all problem thank you

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

In current version, JA Multilingual component only translate new items, not old items which were translated already. I have explained the reason here, please have a look.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum