Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello.

When I set “Tooltips” to “On Hover”, this don’t run. In console Web error show this “TypeError: $(…).jadropdown is not a function”.

Please, help me?

Thanks!

Nazario A Friend

@leonidas87,

Currently, I can not access your site. This error comes from the JS conflict together. If you are using the 3rd party extensions, pls try to disable them then check your site again.

If the problem still persists, pls get back to me with the correct URL, Admin of your site.

futurosoft Friend

Please, help me! Thanks.

futurosoft Friend

My error is here (file: asset.php):

$script = ” ;(function($){
    $(document).ready(function(){
    var hoverTimeout;
    $(‘#ja-imagesmap”.$module->id.” #cd-dropdown’).jadropdown( {
    gutter : 0,
    stack : false
    });

The firebug said:

TypeError: $(…).jadropdown is not a function
    stack : false

Thanks!

Nazario A Friend

@leonidas87,

I can not access your site with the URL you provided. Please check it again.

I replied to you via PM.

futurosoft Friend

Hello.

I replied to you via PM with a new link.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@leonidas87 444072 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello.

I replied to you via PM with a new link.

Thanks</blockquote>

I just downloaded JA Image Hotspot module and installed it with JOOMLA refresh, I could not replicate the problem you mentioned and also could not find JA Image Hotspot module working on your site.

You can try to download and install it with JOOMLA default again. Let me know if you still get this bug.

futurosoft Friend

Hello.

I have seen that if a conflic with my template. My template is made with Artisteer Software. How Can i solve? Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@leonidas87 444285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello.

I have seen that if a conflic with my template. My template is made with Artisteer Software. How Can i solve? Thanks.</blockquote>

Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum