Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

"K2 to com content migration".

I’ve installed and configured jak2tocom_contentmigration.zip.v1.0.0 beta, but I’ve an error:

Starting the Migration Don’t close before it done Errore Si è verificato un errore. 0 The title is empty Torna al Pannello di controllo
    Joomla! version is 3.4.8

The categories were imported correctly but not the articles, and I’m not able to import them.

See picture.

Can you help me? Or tell me where I can found information about my problem?

Thank you!!

1. error-import
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @sbuso74,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

sbuso74 Friend

Hi Adam,
    before doing the procedure on the production site, I’m testing it on a backup-site (an exact clone of the production site) that is on my net and you cannot reach from outside my network…

can you help me anyway?
    Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sbuso74,

Could you please let me know which PHP version are you using in your server ?

sbuso74 Friend

Hi @adam M,
    my PHP Version is 5.4.45

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sbuso74,

I have just checked it at my end (Joomla! 3.4.8) but didn’t see any problem so I’m afraid that I will need to have a look at your site in order to investigate the problem. Is it possible that you upload your site somewhere so I can check ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum