Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi, i just upgraded to joomla v.360 and ja comment module is not working on the page where it is enabled. it gives me a 500 error html page, when i disable it everything is working fine. is this a common issue or is just me?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have tried on our demo, with current version of JA Comment 2.5.5 & Joomla 3.6.0, but haven’t faced the error as you said. Post your site’s URL, admin account and FTP account in Private Reply, we’ll check the problem for you.

xstars Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We have tried the info you sent but it doesn’t work. Could you check those info again ?

xstars Friend
    xstars Friend
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We have fixed your problem.

In JA Comment Plugin you set Comment for only K2, but in JA Latest Comment, you set to show on All Component, including Com_content & K2, meanwhile in Com_content there’s no Comment, this causes the issue.

So in JA Latest comment, I set to show comment on only K2. Now your site is working.

We’ll try to research at this, to avoid other user will get same problem like you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum