Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Same problem here, blank front page after update to 3.6.4

Regards!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

We are in progress of updating our products to Joomla 3.6.4 but you can provide me credential info: URL, admin login and FTP account via private reply. I will help to detect and give the hotfix for you.

Regards

dominik_1 Friend

It’s a local installation with mamp for a new website starting from the quickstart version of ja megastore. The blank page (error 500) in frontend is only after update joomla.

Can you try to fix it?

janabak Friend

Hi, same shit here! I have several sites installed with Uber template. (using quickstart with Virtuemart included) The update to 3.6.3 and now 3.6.4 seemed to work fine, until I had to install/update a component. The install tabs were missing. I used discover and checked in the plugin for install from upload file. After enabling the plugin the site went down and gave an "500" error.

I set the error reporting to Development and got this msg: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare virtuemartBuildRoute() (previously declared in /home/privavta/public_html/colorkirurgi/components/com_tcpdf/router.php:23) in /home/privavta/public_html/colorkirurgi/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 293

I restored from backup and tried several times and different setting, but the only solution that worked was to manually uninstall VirtueMart. I still have some symptoms from the problem, but the site at least works now. Answers from Joomlart support is to wait to update J!, but with the new security problem in J!,I don’t think thats worth taking the chance.

Jan

Ninja Lead Moderator

@janabak: Our product only supports Virtuemart version 3.0.16 and not latest version. We are in progress to upgrade it to the latest version. In this case, you can use with Virtuemart 3.0.16 or you can give me the credentials info: URL, admin login and FTP account via private reply. I will help you to detect this

janabak Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    framos41 Friend

Hello!

Is there a fix for this?

Regards!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@framos41: You can provide me the credentials info: URL of your site, admin and FTP account via private reply. I will help you to detect this bug directly on your site.

framos41 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi framos41,

I see the problem on your site: http://prntscr.com/d2ecq7 and I fixed the problem on your site with the last solution here

Regards

takis1984 Friend

Hello i just bought and install your template but i can’t update it to 3.6.4 i get 500 error can you help me how to solve it?
    i’m using vm 3.0.16

Ninja Lead Moderator

@takis1984: Please give me the credentials info of your site: the URL, admin login and FTP account via private reply. I will check further

geosecret Friend

hello
    i’ve the same problem with my website
    administration is fine and frontend = error500,
    could you help me ?
    thank you

geosecret Friend

yes you were right, i found the solution
    here
    http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=135774.msg473383#msg473383

rename the folder /components/com_tcpdf/ to /components/com_tcpdf___/
    it fixes it

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  geosecret 7 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Error 500 in front end after joomla 3.6.3 or 3.6.4 update’ is closed to new replies.