Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I don;t know what’s wrong, I used this extension on another site and it worked ok, but on this site that i’m building http://echipamenteprofesionalehoreca.ro/ I have this problem with filtering after a certain keyword, all is set up…but on every search i get this error:

1214 The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes SQL=SELECT DISTINCT i.*, CASE WHEN i.modified = 0 THEN i.created ELSE i.modified END as lastChanged, c.name as categoryname,c.id as categoryid, c.alias as categoryalias, c.params as categoryparams FROM eph_k2_items as i RIGHT JOIN eph_k2_categories AS c ON c.id = i.catid WHERE i.published = 1 AND i.access IN(1,1,5) AND i.trash = 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access IN(1,1,5) AND c.trash = 0 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-03-09 12:24:40' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-03-09 12:24:40' ) AND MATCH(i.title, i.introtext, i.`fulltext`, i.image_caption, i.image_credits, i.video_caption, i.video_credits, i.metadesc, i.metakey) AGAINST ('*test*' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY i.id DESC LIMIT 0, 9

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

@unusec,

The problem occurred because the type of k2_items table does not support FULLTEXT indexes. To fix this issue, you need change the type of k2_items table to MyISAM as follows:

Open a database manager tool such as phpmyadmin, connect to the database of your site, and run the below query:

ALTER TABLE `eph_k2_items` ENGINE = MyISAM;

unusec Friend

Thank you very much for your fast response, this was helpful and it’s fixed now

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  unusec 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum