Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I opened a new topic and had made some posts in it. ONe of the forum moderators responded and I got an email saying that there had been a new post but the information in the email alert was for another post. See the attached screenshot of my email.

My original thread was this one:
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-sugite-update-does-not-have-https-compatible-font-calls/#post-1077170

and the message and info in the email is pertaining to a completely different thread but the link is correct.

I could see where this may be a problem on your end and I thought I would let you know it is happening.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-11-28-at-4.15.13-PM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry for the issue, it was a wrong reply sent to you that you can see edited in your last post.
    But in the email you get the first reply not edited.
    Here is my reply on the SSL issue:
    I am raising this issue to the development team to check and fix, I also mentioned this to check for all T3 templates during the update.

You can change the HTTP call from template folder/etc/assets.xml.

We will add a fix for it in the next update of the template.

Regards

namphan1998 Friend

Hi
    Sorry for the issue, it was a wrong reply sent to you that you can see edited in your last post.
    But in the email you get the first reply not edited.
    Here is my reply on the SSL issue:
    I am raising this issue to the development team to check and fix, I also mentioned this to check for all T3 templates during the update.

You can change the HTTP call from template folder/etc/assets.xml.

We will add a fix for it in the next update of the template.

Regards

Thank you so much.

I appreciate it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  namphan1998 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum