Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have the Joomla 3 variant of the template. I set up and all was well. Recently updated to latest Joomla 3.2.1

But today I realise that the edit icons in the backend to change systen font, or style do not work anymore.

Looking at the rendered code it seems that no link is being generated, any ideas why?

<blockquote><div class=”gfont-panel”> <span id=”jform_params_gfont_global-edit” class=”ja-gfont-edit”> </span> <span id=”jform_params_gfont_global-family” class=”ja-gfont-family”></span> <span id=”jform_params_gfont_global-info” class=”ja-gfont-info”></span> <span id=”jform_params_gfont_global-custom” class=”ja-gfont-custom”></span> </div></blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

This JA Erio template is still not available for the latest Joomla 3.2. We are in progress of updating old templates/extensions (like JA Erio) to make it compatible with this version. However, it takes us time to get this done due to high workload at our end.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum