Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I have compared the "en-GB.tpl_purity_iii.ini" (from purity III quickstart and Purity III Template) with my "en-GB.tpl_purity_iii.ini" file.
    All files are completely identical.

if you download the first and/or the second packages you will see this in the "en-GB.tpl_purity_iii.ini":
    enter image description here

which seems to cause this error in the Debug Console:
    enter image description here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share FTP account details with it i am unable to debug this issue?
    Also, i am still waiting for your reply about the permission issue of tmp folder and have you tried the installation on localhost?

Let me know with FTP details and result from you localhost installation.

204kallisto Friend

joomla/purity is installed on localhost (my PC) it was never installed on another server/PC and so on. I am using xampp on win10, that is also the reason I cannot share the FTP details.

I have removed the write protection from the xampp folder as well without success

But I can upload the whole installation if you wish (it just ~170 MB compressed with 7zip)

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  204kallisto.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Are you getting the same error on localhost?
    Also please share the FTP details and site super user details in private reply, without these i am unable to help you out.

Regards

204kallisto Friend

First of all thanks for your patience.

Are you getting the same error on localhost?

I am using only localhost (the whole time).

Also please share the FTP details and site super user details in private reply, without these i am unable to help you out.

In the next few days, I will create an FTP-Server.

204kallisto Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly fix the permission issue on the server.

755 for directories
    644 for files
    Don’t use extensions that require 777 permissions!

Regards

204kallisto Friend

the windows user has full access

if there is no other way is it possible to duplicate the template manually (copy paste the template folder)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can not assist you more as you are only at your own words for permission issues.
    http://prntscr.com/gx7pu1

You have to fix the permission issue to make a copy of the template.
    Also, we fixed the language issue on your site.

We did not suggest rename template as its no longer appear JA Product and also you cant update it

If you still want it to rename you can fix the permission issue of the server or you can change the template name from template details.xml file and use it.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 2 months ago.

The topic ‘duplication of Purity Template not possible’ is closed to new replies.