Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have made the custom work under the module title on Uber template but you can apply this way to fix the problem on your site

• Download and extract my attached file
    • Rename templates/uber/html/modules.php file
    • Copy modules.php file from my attached file and paste templates/uber/html/ folder

Hope it helps

Regards

1. modules.php_.zip
    gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

Thanks for that, please could you take a look at https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/header-topbar-still-broken-after-a-year/ and help me fix it? I’ve been waiting 24 days for a simple fix to my header and topbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which browser did you test the problem on your site? I checked with chrome and firefox browsers and you can see it’s working as well

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

I guess you didn’t scroll down the page before clicking the off-canvas, because if you did then you would have seen the error as seen in the video in the thread.

To replicate the problem you must scroll down the page before clicking the off-canvas.

I want the header and topbar to not move 1 little bit when clicking on the off-canvas, if this is possible.

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

I did scroll down your site to footer and checked with off-canvas button and see it’s working as my video above.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

The error is in both of your videos, when the topbar covers the menu…

I want the menu + topbar to stay in the same position when clicking onto off-canvas. So no overlapping part of menu etc.

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Richard,

Saguaros has been trying to help you to check this bug, please follow his thread and he will help you out.

Regards

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

Thanks, Saguaros has fixed the problem.

Thanks,
    Richard

PS – This same error happens on a default Uber install, so would like it either a new block or permanent fix for when I want to use header + topbar

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for your sharing. I will help close thread now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘Duplicate Module Title On ACM’ is closed to new replies.