Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have an issue with the Search box when a DROP MENU is sitting over the drop of the search box. What happens, is the search box shows through the drop menu.

Here is my site:

http://www.agbiz.com.au/

You have to be registered to see the drop menu (My Account..and you have the obviously be registered to see the My Account menu)..(top right of site).

I have already tried ‘z-index’, but this doesnt work. I had the same issue with the JA Login module, where when you clicked ‘login’, it would show the search box through the drop menu of JA Login.

I have setup a test login that is REGISTERED ONLY, so this login wont give access to anything i dont want.

U: test
    p: test10

Please advise.

swissa Friend

It is a z-index issue.

In your style.less file @ around line 132 there is a call for z-index: 1000; you can change this to something sensible like 22 and then compile less to css and that should solve it for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum