Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if the plugin can feature different styles depending on content Joomla Articles or K2 Items. For example, the JA Obelisk site. If I were to turn on dark theme then Joomla Articles would be visible. But JA Obelisk K2 Items are Dark Theme. So the disqus plugin can’t see text.

A solution perhaps to add a feature to select which color theme can be shown on content. For example, the solution for multi color theme sites would be add the option to edit separate themes to each site like

JA Obelisk K2 Content – Light Disqus Theme
    JA Obelisk Joomla Articles – Dark Disqus Theme

I have tried setting the option to “AUTO” in the Disqus settings, but it didn’t work 🙁

phong nam Friend

As you might know our JA Disqus Debate plugin is built to connect/get the data of two comment applications (Intense Debate and Disqus) and display the comments boxes with its styles from remote server.

When you checking the HTML markup elements of the comment boxes (i.e Disqus) via Chrome tool, you can see that all styles of the comment elements are being loaded from lounge.css file in a.disquscdn.com/next/252d07ef/styles/ . This is the default styles of Disqus that we can not override in our plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum