Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just curious to see if this is a feature that will be implemented, or is it currently being worked on?

I’ll be standardizing on this tool for the forseeable future, so I’d love if that was implemented.

Great job team; it works for 99% of my needs, but if you can add that, you’d solidify your tool in my arsenal for years to come. 😀

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

This feature is already avaible, you can add submneu items for a parent menu and in front-end, you can see dropdown menu when hovering the parent menu item.
    Let me know if that is what you want. If it is not, please explain in more detail with screenshots will be really great.

Regards.

Alok Jain Friend

Arvind.. on hover, sub menu is not showing up for all the parent menu items. It shows drop-down menu only for selected (currently active) parent menu item but when you hover over to other parent menu drop-down is not there. Is it a bug?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alok,

Kindly check the menu module you’re using on your site, I guess at this moment, it’s set not to show sub-menu items: http://prntscr.com/e9b98b

Regards

monkeydrone Friend

Hi Alok,

Kindly check the menu module you’re using on your site, I guess at this moment, it’s set not to show sub-menu items: http://prntscr.com/e9b98b

Regards

Came here with the same issue, was definitely the sub menu showing disabled in the module settings.
    Now to prettify the sub-menu so it doesn’t look like it just woke up like frankenstein’s creation.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s default settings of Joomla.

Let us know if you need any further helps.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum