Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

How do you disable the video link to Youtube and Vimeo! When poeple click on the video it takes them away from my website once they go to the article. And I would like to know how would I be able to disable the link to Youtube and Vimeo.

And why add a feature that takes people away from the website owner? The goal is to keep people on my site watching and reading articles on my site not to redirect them to YouTube… Also how do you kill the video slider that show videos from YouTube that has nothing to do with my site. Is Joomlart trying to lose members by placing all these bad options in your templates and components!

The related videos that shows after a video plays should be disable or a website owner should have the option to show Youtube related videos. From a business point of view no one want any video showing when it hasn’t been selected by the website owner.

And Joomlart place a warning in a template when you install JA Builder in a template that clearly states that Joomlart Collects Information about heir Website! Failing to do this places each people that uses your template at risk of being sued! it does not matter on the amount of information to collect people do not want a third party collecting information about them. Especially when they don’t know what you are going to do with the information. Again what happens when Joomlart system gets hacks and a hacker has access to the data you collected? I would love to use Ja Builder on some of my projects, but you have yet to implement the option of disabling the collection feature in this component. And you are at version 1.0.8 and I have been waiting since Version 1.0.5! If you check your reply to my post this option was suppose to be in version 1.0.6…

So call you tell me how would I disable the link and remove the YouTube Related Videos option from showing…!

thanks…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi For the video links issue, I am not able to understand the problem. Could u share the site URL here or share me the URL of demo site JA MOOD video page. On the demo site when the video is over it will not show any ads its start a new video. Please check and give me the URL of site and description of the issue with a screenshot. It helps me to understand your issue.

For the JA Builder data-metrics collection I shared the details with concern team to check this request.
    UPDATE: For the data metric collection option I just got information that this option is in the roadmap and it will be done soon.
    Please allow developer for some time and it will be added. Do not worry about the data collection as i noticed all details with screenshot already shared with you:)

Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Pankaj Sharma.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum