Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

how can I disable the MOS images on the font page under the wold, law, technology, etc. tab? I would like to display the image of the article, I don’t care the MOS images.

THX BZ

furfolk Friend

I just use mosimage to insert my articles images. . . just upload into the media manager and then set the image in the image properties of the article.

babakzoltan Friend

But if I don’t want to load my images int the mosimages, because I keep my articles with the images in a separated folder, and I want to handle them myself, such as resize, border and so on.

Z

ShannonN Friend

babakzoltan;19177Hi,

how can I disable the MOS images on the font page under the wold, law, technology, etc. tab? I would like to display the image of the article, I don’t care the MOS images.

THX BZ

bring the article into the joomla editor and remove the {mosimage} tag that then doesn’t load the image? if that is what i understand you require?

Cheers ShannonN

babakzoltan Friend

Yes, I deleted the {mosimage} tag, and the mosimage didn’t loaded, but the image I wanted to insert insted of the mosimage didn’t displayed. In the editor everything seems to be ok. hmmm..

Any idea?

ShannonN Friend

babakzoltan;19256Yes, I deleted the {mosimage} tag, and the mosimage didn’t loaded, but the image I wanted to insert insted of the mosimage didn’t displayed. In the editor everything seems to be ok. hmmm..

Any idea?

Mosimage is the joomla tag to display images inline with articles, you have to upload the images you will be using to /images stories folder i think and select the appropriate image from the drop down list and insert the mosimage tag to associate that file IIRC

instantinlaw Friend

View a tutorial on how to do this. HERE

babakzoltan Friend

Yes, it’s great, really very useful, I used to watch them, because I’m getting to be a joomla fun. The situation is the next: I’ve cleared the mosimage placeholder, de mosimage image disappared, but if I insert a nonmosimage insted of the mosimage, it will not display my image. Well?

instantinlaw Friend

Ja-news looks for the {mosimage} tag to display the image. Your method will not work with Ja-news.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum