Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am returning to this template after some time away, and I have forgotten why we have 2 templates – ‘Home’ and ‘Default’.
    Do I assign the ‘Default’ template to menu items/pages where I wish to load a component or article, and use the ‘Home’ template for menu items where I only want to use JACM custom modules?
    I am confused?
    Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Do I assign the ‘Default’ template to menu items/pages where I wish to load a component or article, and use the ‘Home’ template for menu items where I only want to use JACM custom modules?

Hi

It is correct , if you want to show a joomla component like article or module than you need to have available in your layout the "component" block ( Default layout )

If you indeed want to publish only ja acm modules then you will need of the home layout , each template will have the specific home layout , home-business , home-gym, etc etc with the adjunctive of the 2 positions acm-header and acm-footer added to every home layout .

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum