Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    If I turn development mode off, I get 503 error (this doesn’t happen on Wamp, only on live server) also the main menu doesn’t scroll with the page.
    what sholud I do?
    Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

There maybe something wrong with your server, if possible, pls PM me admin and ftp account of your site, I will take a look at this.

hdcosmin Friend

I’ve took a look around, and found out that memory_limit in php was 32. I talked to the host and now is 256 but when i compile LESS there is a messege “Unexpected error….”

Saguaros Moderator

Could you please post the full error message here?

hdcosmin Friend

screenshot here:

1. 503_error
    hdcosmin Friend

Ok, i’ve updated to 3.2.2, made the changes in t3 plugin (against your recommendation) and i no longer get the compile error like the previous screenshot, i get this (in front-end):

Edit: It seems that the Optimes JS is causing the issue, with that off Dev Mode Off is working. Now my question is, will this impact the website efficiency, or in what manner?

1. error_503
    Saguaros Moderator

@hdcosmin: Optimize JS is a new feature added in T3 framework, you can PM me admin and FTP credentials of your site, I will try to find out the root of issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

There maybe problem with the JS compress tool: Closure Compiler, when I switch to JSMin tool, it seems to work: http://prntscr.com/2sc6od

Please have a look.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum