Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have purchased a Developer Plan for the primary purpose of obtaining tech support.

I received the payment confirmation through PayPal but nothing from JoomlArt. The subscription does show under my JoomlArt account Plans.

I did subsequently find the confirmation email(s) which had been filtered at the gmail server (didn’t get downloaded to the local junk folder where I initially checked for them). I do not seem to have the ability to update this in the Title of this Post above.

On further digging and much page jumping and scrolling, I have found the small ‘Premium Ticket’ option at the bottom of this form (ideally, this information should be highlighted in the confirmation email for the Developer Plan; did I miss it?).

I’ll mark this post as ‘Solved’ and issue a separate premium ticket for the ‘Unexpected Error’ I had started to receive with the Purity iii template when trying to compile LESS TO CSS, which had been working fine for the first few weeks.

Thx

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  qubie.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  qubie. Reason: Found missing confirmation email in junk on gmail server (not local junk folder) and eventually found Premium Ticket option at bottom of this form
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  qubie 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum