Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i would like to ask a few things about the ja teline v joomla 3.x template.

1) is it compatible with latest joomla version ( 3.6.5 ) ?

2) can i use joomla’s default mainmenu module for menu items display ?

3) i’m using K2 component as article composing / creation tool. can this template properly display K2 generated articles / content ?

4) does this template support in its configuration a parameter to adjust template’s overall width at will and get properly horizontally centered when width shrinks ?

5) does it support responsive layout ?

Thank you very much.

jimmyp3 Friend

Additionally i would like to ask if the template can be used in more than one website ?

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jimmy,

Below are my answers for your enquiries:

1) Yes, it’s compatible with latest version of Joomla

2) Yes, we use the default menu module for the TOP navigation, the main navigation is megamenu of T3 framework.

3) You can use K2 with default style, pls note that JA ACM module in this template works with Joomla content only, not K2

4) Yes, you can adjust the width of template. It’s built with T3 framework which implemented with Bootstrap

And of course, it supports responsive layouts.

You can use the template on as many sites as you want, however if you purchase the Single License then you can only receive support for one site.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum