Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

I edited the file : modules/mod_slideshow/helpers/helper.php by adding // to the line : 1194

The sort by date feature should be ok now.

And after I choose thumbnail mode : Using Image Source, the slideshow using the real image now.

Kindly check.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-3.36.34-PM
    thesdhotel Friend

Hi, I edited the file : modules/mod_slideshow/helpers/helper.php by adding // to the line : 1194 The sort by date feature should be ok now. And after I choose thumbnail mode : Using Image Source, the slideshow using the real image now. Kindly check.

Hello, Ok, the sort date finally seems to work now! Great, thanks!

As far as the Image Source, I don’t want to use the Image Source for the thumbnails, only for the Main Image (the big ones in the Slideshow). As I mentioned in my original post:

Is it possible for the slideshow to resize only the thumbnails but NOT the big main images, and simply use the original uploaded files for the big main images instead?

I only want the big main image to use Image Source. The thumbnails should still work with the crop or resize options. I remember that in the Joomla 1.5 version it worked like that. Only the thumbnails were resized, not the main image.

You can make a hack that only happens on my site, no need to make it an official setting if you don’t want to. Thank you 🙂

Also, do you have any update instead on the Mask transition?

Thanks!

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi. About The thumb image. I edited the file : /modules/mod_jaslideshow/helpers/helper.php

edit the line: 1089

function renderImage($title, $image, $params, $width = 0, $height = 0, $attrs = '', $returnURL = false, $isthumb=true)

1111->1113

if ($isthumb)
                            return $imageURL;
                        else return $image;

$data['mainImageArray'][] = $this->renderImage('', $folder . '/' . $img, $params, $mainWidth, $mainHeight, '', true, false);

$data['mainImageArray'][] = $this->renderImage('', $folder . $items[$i]->image, $params, $mainWidth, $mainHeight, '', true, false);

About the mask transition, I’m working on this to find the solution to the theme you’re using, kindly wait.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Saguaros.
    thesdhotel Friend

Awesome! 2 problems out of 3 solved 🙂
    I’ll wait for the last one, thanks again!

thesdhotel Friend

Hello, any update?

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

The description animation working.

You need to choose this options to make it work.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-06-20-at-2.53.47-PM
    thesdhotel Friend

Hello,

Nice, it seems to indeed work now!

So wait, you didn’t have to do nothing, after all? It was just a setting?

Also, what does that setting do? I don’t quite understand the difference between the three options.

Also another problem I noticed… When I save the profile options, they get updated correctly on the profile .ini file, but when the module page gets refreshed in the administrator backend, they don’t show correctly. For example, try to change that option to "Image Animated". It saves correctly, but then when the module page reloads in the backend, it is back to the previous option.
    I noticed the same thing for other settings as well, it seems to happen with all the settings that have a Menu Dropdown. All the Menu Dropdown settings don’t show correctly in the administration backend, you save them but then they show wrong again.
    Please check!

Thanks again!

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

For always show: the description will always show up so it will not have animation.

For Mouse over: the description will animate when the mouse is over the image.

For image animated: the description will animate when the slide changes image.

Maybe there is a bug with the params profile with joomla 3.6, 3.7 We will try to fix in the next release.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Saguaros.
    thesdhotel Friend

Awesome!

To give you a recap for the next release for the ultimate JA Slideshow update for 2.77:

• See what the problem is with the profile params as mentioned in the post above.

• Remember to apply the fix you did in post #1040624 above

edited the file : modules/mod_slideshow/helpers/helper.php by adding // to the line : 1194

otherwise the sorting by date doesn’t work correctly. I noticed this fix is not included in the latest 2.7.6 you released on 09 Jun 2017. So remember to update with this fix in 2.7.7.

Let me know and thanks!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  thesdhotel.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  thesdhotel.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Thanks @thesdhotel, we’ll try to include the fix to the upcoming release of JA Slideshow.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Saguaros.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum