Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was using Ja-Player before, but due to some restrictions by virtualmart, I had to change the Template.

Now, I am using the newest Template; JA-Moviemax. I am finding it interesting and it very interesting. And it’s meeting my needs.

Please, kindly find the attached JPEGs and attend to my needs.

I want to make some changes:

A
    Check: change1.png
    I was able to change the background colour of the footer t3, but the inner parts turned black. How can I change the colour of the inner part to the same colour of the footer. See change1
    Also, how can I change the text colours. See change1

B
    Check: change2.png
    How can I change the colour of the top. Currently it’s showing white. I want to change it to my desired colour.
    Also, I observed that the ‘login’ is not available on the page. How can I activate that?
    Also, how can I change the direction of the menu, if possible. Though, I like the idea of the menu by the side, I just want to know if it’s possbile to change the direction/positioning of the main menu.

C
    The Slideshow Banner is static, how can I make it dynamic automatically? The Banner does not have any movement, unless you click on the navigation button. How can I make the banners move automatically?

D
    The Slideshow makes use of articles in categories, but the article name is showing on the banner, how can I remove that. See change7.png. I have updated the settings not to show the article titles, but the article titles are showing there. How can I remove them?

E
    Check: change7.png
    I noticed that the images are not sharp, based on the template. How can I make the images sharp?
    Also, the name of the article is showing on the pages. I have updated the settings not to show the article titles, but the article titles are showing there. How can I remove them?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @softchris4ol,

Somehow you forgot to send over your attachment screenshot, please recheck so I can assist you better.

softchris4ol Friend

Kindly find the attached screen shots.

Best Regards.

1. change1-2
    2. change2-2
    3. change6-2
    4. change7-2
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @softchris4ol,

Could you please edit the first post and provide a temporary admin account there so I can take a look at your site ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum